Clear Recovery Center is hosting a free CEU event for LMFT’s, LCSW’s, LPCC’s, and LEP’s!
When: Friday, August 19th (Add to calendar)
Where: 201 Herondo St., Redondo Beach, CA 90277
CEU Credits awarded: 2
RSVP: Please complete the form below
Spots are limited so RSVP as soon as possible
9a-9:30a: Sign in, coffee and pastries will be served
9:30a-10:30a: COVID- 19: An Ongoing Mental Health Concern and Models of Multidisciplinary Care in Mental Health
10:45a-11:45a: Modalities of Therapy and Psychiatric Interventions for COVID-19 Related Mental Health Concerns
11:30a-12:00p: Q&A, Networking, Meet and Greet
- List three common mental health sequelae of COVID
- List four neurological or brain symptoms of PESC (long-COVID)
- Identify three core components of Coordinated Specialty Care (CSC)
- Name one objective rating scale for depression
- Name one objective rating scale for PTSD
- Identify three at home, behavioral interventions that help prevent worsening mental health post-COVID
- List two therapy modalities for PTSD
- List two non-medication biologic interventions for depression
- List two alternative pharmacotherapy interventions for PTSD
- List two non-medication alternative treatments for cognitive impairment
Course completion certificates will be awarded at the end of the course in exchange for a completed evaluation form.
This course meets qualifications for 2 hours of continuing education credits for LMFT’s, LCSW’s, LPCC’s, and LEP’s as required but the California Board of Behavioral Sciences.
Accomodations and Grievances
To request accommodations for special needs, please email the program administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org
To obtain the grievance policy or report a grievance, please email email@example.com or call (877) 799-1985.
Clear Recovery Center is approved by the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists to sponsor continuing education for LMFT’s, LCSW’s, LPCC’s, and LEP’s. Clear Recovery Center maintains responsibility for this program and it’s content.