- Semi-private rooms featuring full and twin size beds.
- 70” Big screen TV’s in common areas with access to movies and Netflix.
- Access to cell phones and computers after the required blackout period.
- Weekly therapy sessions.
- An herb and vegetable garden where clients will learn to grow their own foods.
- Private chef that prepares all three meals daily from scratch.
- Two large back yards.
I can’t say enough good things about Clear Recovery Center. The care that I received was exceptional. The staff are very professional and committed to providing outstanding treatment. They go out of their way to cultivate an atmosphere of compassion, awareness, and recovery.
The multi-pronged approach; the counselors, individual therapy, nutrition, sympathetic/empathetic counselors of each group session shifted my brain paths. You are never finished there, even when you “graduate”, they hold alumni group sessions when you feel you need it. I have nothing but gratitude for their program.
Clear Recovery Center is my second family that I never knew I had that supported me and continues to passionately support the sober community. The therapists, counselors and group facilitators have been amazing in helping me have a voice, loving myself again, and seeing the world in a new light. I am eternally grateful.