Dedicated Case Manager
Dedicated case managers are one of the core elements of a patient’s treatment at Clear Recovery Center. They play an important role in the dynamic and individualized approach to recovery that sets Clear Recovery Center apart.
Each client is assigned an individual case manager that coordinates a number of different activities, including:
Coordinate care with outside treatment providers
Coordinate care with entire clinical team
Providing vocational assistance
Providing families with direct and personal point of contact
Providing families with continuous updates throughout treatment
Accessible to clients outside of regular programming hours
Clear Recovery Center only employs the highest quality case managers because of our belief that the personal interaction that takes place between a case manager and a client is one of the most important pieces of successful recovery.
What Makes a Great Case Manager?
Copy of A Great Case Manager is a Guide
We are often asked why we place such a premium on having great case managers. A client’s case manager is the individual that brings everyone together for them. They handle a variety of different responsibilities that are key to facilitating a smooth recovery.
- Referrals to and coordination of care with outside treatment providers
- Facilitate appointments throughout the early stages of recovery
- Help integrate with 12 step community, including finding a sponsor and appropriate support systems
- Vocational support and helping to find a job if one is not held
A Great Case Manager is a Coach
While the clinical and therapeutic side of addiction and mental disorder treatment is hugely important, so is the personal, motivational aspect. If an individual isn’t motivated and driven to recover, their chances of success can be hindered. That’s why a great case manager is also a life coach, helping to motivate clients to do their part in recovery.
- Attentive involvement with client’s life
- Understanding different stages of recovery and where client falls in spectrum
- Facilitating healthy behavioral changes
- Addressing and supporting client in dealing with issues outside of clinical environment, like dishonesty, stealing, or fighting
Our case managers help our clients create actionable plans and implement them in their lives.