Workplace Related Trauma and Burnout Virtual IOP
Introducing a fully virtual insurance-based solution for those struggling with trauma, burnout, and/or stress in the workplace.
Stress isn’t always bad. It is when it becomes prolonged or chronic that it leads to debilitating mental and physical illness such as burnout, depression, heart disease, high blood pressure, and back problems. About 40% of workers reported that their jobs were extremely stressful, so you are not alone. Through therapy, education, life coaching, and meditation, our clinical staff will help you manage workplace related trauma and stress so you can return to work and live a happy, healthy life. If you are interested in learning more, contact our expert clinical team by phone 1-866-340-7702, or by requesting more information on our website. We look forward to helping you develop your plan for recovery today.
The following may contribute to job burnout:
- You have a heavy workload and work long hours
- You struggle with work-life balance
- You work in a helping profession, such as health care or public safety
- You feel like you have little or no control over your work
Our dedicated workplace related trauma and burnout Virtual IOP includes:
Our intake process includes a psychological evaluation by a psychiatrist to make sure clients are a good fit and to assess the need for medical leave/disability. Our expert team of licensed clinicians employ a wide variety of treatment modalities including CBT, DBT, Gestalt, Trauma focused, Somatic Tracking, life skills, coping skills, family dynamics, and more to deliver evidence based care to our clients.
- Virtual access to a team of therapists and mindfulness experts
- 4 weeks of programming, 3 hours per day 3x a week
- Individual and group therapy
- Trauma and stress sensitive yoga, breathworks, and mindfulness meditation geared to to help regulate feelings of anxiety and reconnect with yourself
- Curriculum designed to address fatigue, burnout, nutrition, sleep hygiene, coping strategies, guilt, and more to facilitate your reintegration into the workforce
- Individualized aftercare programming that caters to each client’s needs
- Assistance with processing medical leave and disability