At Clear Recovery Center, we are proud to be in-network with Health Net’s substance abuse and mental health coverage as well as their behavioral health services subsidiary, MHN. With many policies offering coverage for our life-changing services, our dedication to supporting those struggling with addiction and mental health has never been greater.
Health Net and its subsidiary, MHN, strive to get you or your loved one on the road to recovery. Depending on the particular plan, Health Net and MHN allow their members to have partial or full coverage when it comes to their substance abuse treatment benefits. Behavioral health plans only cover treatments that are deemed medically necessary. These benefits may include the following:
- Medical drug detox
- Outpatient assessment and treatment
- Inpatient assessment and treatment
- Partial care
- Medical day programs
- Supervised day programs
- Therapeutic day programs
- Alternative levels of care
- Partial hospitalization
- Intensive outpatient
- Residential treatment programs (level 1)
- Sessions with counselors, psychiatrists, and psychologists
- Transitional agency services
- Various therapies
- Psychosocial rehabilitation
To get the most out of your treatment, you need a rehab center that is going to assist you through every step of the process. That’s why it is important that Health Net be in-network with centers and providers that offer effective, top-notch programs. At Clear Recovery, we pride ourselves in our treatment program’s ability to help those struggling with substance abuse. Not only are we committed to helping our clients achieve recovery, but we are also committed to helping them live healthy and purposeful lives. Types of treatment offered by Clear Recovery include:
- Detox Treatment. For some clients, the first step to recovery is detoxification. Detoxing can be an uncomfortable process. With professional monitoring, our detox care helps clients to safely alleviate physical symptoms of withdrawal and break free of physical dependence on drugs or alcohol.
- Residential Treatment. We customize treatment plans for each patient in order to ensure high quality care during their time with us. Our residential programs help our clients identify and manage their addiction by meeting regularly with case managers, participating in therapy, and taking part in a variety of therapeutic and experiential groups.
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment. After detox and residential treatment, intensive outpatient treatment is a helpful way for clients to integrate back into society. Clients attend treatment a fews hours a day for several days a week. Additionally, this allows clients to maintain professional and personal responsibilities.
Whether members have a standalone behavioral and mental health policy with MHN or have these benefits integrated into their Health Net policy, they have access to an extensive network of mental health providers. When a member is seeking treatment, it is important they stick with these providers as sessions with those who are not in-network with Health Net for substance abuse and mental illness will not be covered. Types of mental health care providers that are in-network with Health Net insurance include:
- Marriage and family therapists
- Clinical social workers
Furthermore, while mental health services are covered with Health Net, it is important to note that the extent of coverage varies depending on each plan. The following are the four policy levels they have available in Southern California for mental and behavioral health:
Mental health disorders in the U.S. are at an astounding high, and at Clear Recovery Center we are determined to help those struggling get back to a healthy state of mind. Our compassionate clinical team is experienced in treating a broad range of mental health diagnoses including:
- ADD / ADHD
- General Anxiety Disorder
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Bereavement Disorder
It is common for someone struggling with addictive disorders to experience psychiatric disorders simultaneously. One condition does not necessarily have to cause the other, even if one appeared first. This co-occurring condition is referred to as dual diagnosis. At Clear Recovery Center, we use integrated intervention to address both diagnoses at the same time. We offer two programs for dual diagnosis, one for adults and the other for teens. Given that Health Net offers substance abuse and mental health coverage in a way that is no more restrictive than medical care, dual-diagnosis treatment is integrated into certain policies and plans.
As a Health Net member, you can access the MHN member website to find a provider covered by your insurance that offers services related to mental health, substance abuse, or any other services needed.
With affordable care within reach, it is time to start your recovery journey today. You deserve relief from your symptoms, and it is time to find it. Located in Los Angeles County, Clear Recovery Center in Redondo Beach, CA, is dedicated to helping you get the treatment you need. We are happy to discuss treatment plans, insurance, and payment methods with you. To learn more and become one step closer to recovery, call us or visit our contact form today.