Clear Recovery Center understands that there is no single addiction treatment program that is appropriate for everyone. Our drug rehab centers in Los Angeles offer a variety of mental health and addiction treatment programs to address the individual needs, preferences, and goals of our clients. This approach facilitates recovery and long-term sobriety in a way that works for every unique client. Whether they are best-suited for our residential, outpatient, or teen program is based on their age, need level, and the type of environment that will be most beneficial to their recovery journey.
Addiction in Los Angeles
Addiction is a severe problem for those in the Los Angeles area. In fact, in 2019, Los Angeles County reported that almost 7% of adults over the age of 26, as well as 18% of young adults (aged 18-25), struggle with a substance use disorder (SUD). Additionally, 6% of the area’s teenagers also struggle with SUD.
The same report cites 2,938 deaths involving drugs and alcohol in Los Angeles County annually. Furthermore, it includes 132,682 emergency room visits and 108, 809 hospitalizations related to the use of drugs and alcohol. Given these alarming numbers, it is essential that drug rehab centers in Los Angeles offer effective and comprehensive addiction treatment programs.
How Is Addiction Treated?
Specialized addiction treatment programs address the underlying factors of addiction while guiding clients to a fulfilling life of clarity, sobriety, and purpose. Different therapy types are conducted in either individual, group, or family settings—giving clients a chance to focus on personal growth while reducing the stigma associated with addiction and creating a warm sense of community. Additionally, holistic strategies such as yoga and meditation are used to help those battling addiction create coping mechanisms. These mechanisms help them adjust to and maintain their newfound sobriety.
While we provide a full continuum of care, our approach is individualized, evidence-based, and age-specific to give our clients the best possible chance at long-term recovery. We pride ourselves on our highly-skilled clinical team and their expertise in the latest in evidence-based treatments and therapies.
As part of our program, each of our clients is assigned a personal therapist who works directly with them throughout the duration of their treatment. Furthermore, every client receives support and guidance from their own case manager so that they may re-enter the world more confident and prepared.
Levels of Care At Our Drug Rehab Centers in Los Angeles
Clear Recovery Center offers three different levels of care in order to meet each client’s individual treatment needs and help them achieve sustainable recovery. For some, the flexibility of outpatient care works best for their current circumstances and obligations—such as work and family responsibilities. For others, it is best to be fully removed from life’s triggers and stressors, making residential treatment the better option. Teens also need specialized treatment as they have different needs and obstacles in life than adults. This allows clients who come from different walks of life to focus on addressing their generation-specific challenges and goals for the future.
Our drug rehab centers in Los Angeles offer the highest quality clinical treatment alongside innovative, experiential therapies. Our experienced clinical team is dedicated to helping each client reach full mind and body recovery and meet their personal goals. Clinical services include:
- Clinical Assessment. In order for treatment to be effective, your unique circumstances and needs must be assessed.
- Case Management. You will be assigned a compassionate case manager that is specifically picked to compliment your personality and unique situation. They will be there for you throughout the entire process.
- Drug Screening (routine). If you are in our outpatient program you will have access to drug screening for various substances. You will complete a set amount of screenings in order to stay accountable.
- Individual Therapy. You have been through many hardships in your life that have influenced your addiction. Individual therapy allows you to focus on yourself and what led to your addiction. Identifying and comprehending traumatic events and underlying factors is essential to your healing.
- Family Services. Addiction affects and is affected by family relationships. Our services allow family members to be directly included in the recovery process.
- Group therapy. You are not alone, other people are struggling with addiction too. Our group therapies will free you from feelings of isolation while allowing you to form close bonds with supportive individuals.
- Alumni Services. Our role in your journey does not end when you are ready to leave the program. We offer you lifelong support through resources and events.
Clear Recovery Center is dedicated to supporting our clients in achieving complete wellness through a holistic approach. This means considering a person’s mind, body and spirit during every stage of treatment. In order to facilitate this essential growth and cultivate important coping strategies, we offer a range of holistic activities. These help our clients develop discipline, focus, and establish new, healthy behaviors in a constructive way. Types of activities and teachings offered include:
- Nutrition Planning. A well-balanced diet is key to maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
- Meditation. This allows you to block out the chaos of life and focus fully on your mental well-being.
- Yoga. This is a great form of exercise that promotes relaxation and mindfulness.
- Life Coaching. Setting attainable goals is an important step in recovery. Life coaches can guide you as you realize these goals and decide what steps you need to take in order to get your life back on track.
- Sleep Hygiene Education. Rest is imperative to the healing process. Learning more about self-care and deep breathing techniques will help your sleeping patterns to become more consistent, so you can wake up feeling refreshed.
- Exercise. Releasing endorphins helps you feel happy and energized. Therefore, various forms of exercise can help improve your overall mental health.
Dual-Diagnosis at Our Drug Rehab Centers in Los Angeles
For many people, mental health disorders play a role in their struggle with addiction. They might turn to drugs or alcohol in an effort to find temporary relief from their mental health symptoms. Simultaneously, mental health disorders can be aggravated and their symptoms worsened by substance abuse. For the best results, those with mental illness and substance use disorder should be treated for both conditions at the same time. This is called a dual diagnosis and when treated together, those with co-occurring disorders find greater symptom relief than those who address these issues separately. Oftentimes, antidepressants are prescribed to those with a dual diagnosis. Symptoms and underlying causes of mental illness are also discussed in therapy alongside addiction.
Drug Rehab Centers in Los Angeles
It is time to address your problem with substance abuse. You deserve help and Clear Recovery Center is ready to help you live your life to the fullest. Whether our residential, outpatient, or teen addiction treatment program is best suited for your needs, rest assured we will be with you every step of the way. To start your recovery journey right now, call or visit our contact form today.